100 gm Basmati rice
50 gm White lentils
1 gm Lecithin (A pretty powerful ingredient that acts as an emulsifier. You can substitute with Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch or Xanthan Gum)
1. Soak the rice and lentils separately overnight.
2. Blend both into a fine paste separately. Once blended, combine both together.
3. Keep the mixture at room temperature for eight hours.
4. Once it has fermented, mix it in with lecithin and transfer to a siphon. (Obviously if you don’t have a siphon at home, whip it with a handheld blender, to add in air bubbles.)
5. Set the temperature of the waffle machine to 100 degree centigrade.
6. Apply a little oil to waffle machine and pour in the mixture from the siphon onto the waffle machine.
7. Wait for another 3 minutes or as per the waffle machine indicator on the waffle machine for the dosa waffle to be ready.